The DOOGEE S95 Rugged Smartphone is a powerful Android smartphone. It comes with a 48MP AI Triple Rear Camera, the Helio P90 Octa-Core 6GB+128GB, 5150mAh+3500mAh batteries, global 4G LTE support, IP68 Waterproof, 6.3-inch FHD as well as NFC Wireless Charge.
Here today we will make the Doogee S95 review by the several aspects. Also you can find where to buy it with best price.
Parameters of S95 Rugged Smartphone
- Model: S95 Smartphone
- Color: Black
- CPU: MTK, Helio P90
- OS: Android 9.0
- Memory: 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
- SIM Card: Dual Nano SIM
- Screen Size: 6.3″ 1080*2160 19:9
- Front Camera: 16.0MP f/2.0 Wide-angle
- Rear Camera: 48.0MP(SONY IMX582)+8.0MP+8.0MP
- Display Resolution:1080*2340
- Battery: 5150mAh (Built-in) support wireless charging
- Features: Modular Phone Pioneer, Indestructible Rugged Expert. IP68 / IP69K / MIL-STD-810G
Product Review of Doogee S95
- Magnetic HIFI Speaker Module & 3500mAh Additional Power Module and 5150mAh Battery Capacity: The S95 built-in 5150mAh battery which supports 24W Fast Charging. The 3500mAh extra power module is on standby to turn the S95 into an 8650mAh battery behemoth. The 6W module packs dual 27mm speakers which integrated with an independent 2000mAh battery provide high-quality music.
- 48.0MP+8.0MP+8.0MP AI Triple Cameras & 16MP Front Camera: The S95 joint 48MP AI Triple Cameras which 4X sensitivity, 10X zoom, and 120°super wide-angle, provides rich details and shocking quality with a resolution of 5 times 4K TV. 16MP AI Front Camera provides up to 15 different modes for your subjects. The phone automatically adjusts the depth of field, color tone, and beautify level.
- Helio P90 Octa-core & 6GB+128GB & Android 9.0 Pie: The S95 has the Helio P90 Octa-core processor, paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. You get a 50% faster performance than the previous P60/P70. It will work well with 5G. Runs on Android 9.0 Pie, no ads, and bloatware.
- IP68/IP69K/ MIL-STD-810G Protection Grade: The rugged smartphone that passes IP68 waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, IP69K High-Temperature resistance and MIL-STD-810G torment tests, while the body is made of top off-road vehicle tires. It flaunts a 6.3-inch Full FHD+ waterdrop screen design with a resolution of 1080*2340 pixels.
- GPS+Beidou+Galileo+Glonass & 4G Full Netcom: The S95 adoption of a four satellite system measures the height of your location by measuring the air pressure that produces more accurate and stable navigation. It supports global network frequencies with broader coverage. (GSM: B2/3/5/8; WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/8/6; TDS-CDMA: B34/39; FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/20/25/26/28A/28B/66; TDD: B34/38/39/40/41(HPUE-Power Class 2,120M:2535-2655MHz); C2K: BC0/BC1/BC10
Performing standard tasks on the phone like email, Twitter, messaging, and web browsing were all perfectly fine and I was able to play a number of casual puzzle games and even Asphalt 8 without so much as a hiccup. However, PUBG, a notable resource hog, was completely unplayable even at its lowest settings. An extra 2GB of RAM could have improved the phone’s multi-tasking capabilities, but would likely have had little impact on gaming.
This is one of the areas that has taken a particularly massive leap in the rugged camera space in recent years and the Doogee S95 delivers a solid array of lenses with its 48MP Sony primary lens, accompanied by both a telephoto and a wide-angle lens that are both 8MP. Finishing out the camera array on the back of the phone is a dual flash LED.
Overall, I was pretty happy with the results that the Doogee S95 produced, considering the price and focus of the smartphone, with one notable exception. The images from the wide-angle lens are horrendous at the edges, with considerable distortion and blurring. You can crop a decent image from the center of the shot, but that kind of defeats the purpose of a wide-angle lens.
That’s all the information about the Doogee S95 review. Also, please feel free to leave your comments below.