Doogee S95 Pro features a 5150mAh battery which is quite enough for daily use. However, there’s more with S95 Pro. Here we will make a quick and schematic review of the battery of Doogee S95 Pro.
Firstly, let’s take a look at the parameters of Doogee S95 Pro.
Parameters of S95 Pro Smartphone
- Brand: Doogee
- Model name: S95 pro
- Operation system: Android 9.0
- Storage: 8GB+128GB
- CPU: MTK, Helio P90, 2xCortex-A75, 2.2GHz & 6xCortex-A55, 2.0GHz
- SIM Card: Dual Nano Cards
- Display: 6.3″ IPS 19:9 Waterdrop Full Screen FHD+Display
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.0 80* Wide-angle
- Rear camera: SONY IMX586 48MP+8MP+8MP f/1.8+f/2.4 Wide-angle LED Flash
- Battery: 5150mAh Supports Wireless Charging
- External Storage: Micro SD Card(T-Flash Card)up to 256GB
Battery of Doogee S95 Pro
The S95 Pro has a large 5150mAh battery, which is why the phone is heavy. But this battery will keep you going for over two days of fairly heavy usage.
The S95 also supports 10W wireless charging. It has NFC too — rapidly becoming a must for manufacturers that want to appeal to consumers and business users alike.
Furthermore, with the support of 10W wireless charging, the S95 PRO has faster power recovery. The big battery and rapid charging speed are mutually reinforcing to speed up the pace of the boring recharging period.
That is to say, you will not feel anxious when you forget to bring you charging cable while you are on business trip. 1 simple wireless charging stand would be much better.
Power Module of S95 Pro
One of the nice things about the S95 Pro is that this phone, like the S90 pro, is modular, and includes a magnetic 3500mAh battery and 6W speaker module in the box.
DOOGEE adopts the theory that a device can offer endless possibilities with the use of modules. Because the device’s features can be expanded according to the user’s needs. Doogee S95 Pro is the one in the list.
Look at the Power Module for example: if you run out of battery when being on the go, you can easily keep walking as with just one move, you can add an extra 3500mAh power bank that allows for 2 more days of use.
Besides, there is no need for cables and such hassle as it clips-on the body of the device. So, a total of 8650mAh power are available for the Doogee S95 Pro with this module.
Furthermore, the battery of the module can also be charged via the built-in USB-C connection and the current charge level can be viewed via the LED display on the back.
Magnetic Point Connections
The DOOGEE S95 Pro makes use of magnetic point connections to attach the modular parts. This is not new, as Motorola has the same approach for its modules.
Additionally, there are 16 metallic points on the rear cover of the smartphone. The modules are attached to the smartphone through magnetic force. It offers you the flexibility and simplicity by this approach
What’s more, even data can be exchanged through the metallic points in case you use the Power or Bluetooth Speaker modules. Simply attach the modular parts on the back of the smartphone so as to use them and expand the device’s capability.
Benefits of the Power Module
- You can switch between a regular smartphone and a power bank at any moment.
- The modular accessories of this smartphone can be attached by connecting through a magnetic connection in a second.
- Whenever you attach the power bank module, there is no need for charging cables since the unit connects magnetically.
- In power bank mode, the smartphone has access to a total of 8650mAh of power.
- It is ideal for various applications such as for construction teams, outdoor enthusiasts, mountain hikers, and gamers among others.
- Its modular parts are portable and safe to use.
The battery of Doogee S95 Pro is actually one of the best parts of the S95 pro. Overall, the phone did not disappoint us and even raised the current standard to a new level in some areas.
Where Can I Buy It?
Doogee S95 Pro is now hot-selling on DoogeePhones.com with free shipping and limited-time promotions.